Wednesday, February 18, 2009

YIPPEE~

OMG!! Okay, so first post. MWHAHAHAHAHAHA~ I got this idea from my beloved older sister, Gou Gou. ;D... Luvvv ya.

Anyways, life is currently... suckish. So the CREEEEP of my school asked me out! I was surprised as hell. Like seriously. >.<. And then he and that porcelain doll stalked me around school. Like, wtf?!?!?! And it was on VALENTINE'S DAY. I think he jinxed my entire love life for the year. *sobs*... This is sad, but at least the porcelain doll is going to graduate soon!! ^^. YAY~... But I'm going to be his next target. *gasp*... NOT fun.

So anyways, the past few days have been hectic. I'm on VACAYYY!! And I just came back from NYC like yesterday. Apparently, my really freaky mom bought me like loads of SAT books which I have to finish by the end of vacation which is TOMORROW. -.-'... I'm not looking forward to it. Blehh~... School sucks. >.<... And I'm only a FRESHMEN!!! meaning that I still have like 3 more years to go of school and what-so-ever.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG~ Boys Before Flowers!!! Best drama in the world, tho I seriously want to kill Goo Jun Pyo. I was like wringing my pillow b/c I was pissed off. HOW DARE HE?!?!?!?! Grrrrr..... *gives blackeye to teddy bear*... LOLs... So, my violentness.

Well, that's it for today! ^^. I've decided that I would post all of my previews for my story on here. ;P. And I'm pretty sure that all of my readers are after me. T_______________T''... Not my fault!! I was extremely busy the past few days, but I promise I'll update all of my stories soon. ... I procrastinate too much for my own good. My mom says that I might end up being a hobo if I keep procrastinating like 24/7 and my butt will rot if I sit for too long. Uh-oh. Baddd~.

Luv~
minniie <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment