Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fanfics

OMG~ Okay, so I decided that I would make a list of the stories I currently own b/c my brain's not processing correctly today.*sighs*... Maybe it's a sign of old age or something. Grrrrr... D:. Last time, I accidentally changed the poster for A Twist In Fate rather than Devil In The Darkness. T________T''...

Rebellious Cinderella
www.winglin.net/fanfic/minniie4eva

To Arron: Miss Me? ~Your 300lb. Ex-BFF
www.winglin.net/fanfic/CuTiEhOnEy

Love Chronicles
www.winglin.net/fanfic/minniie

Amor Vincit Omnia
www.winglin.net/fanfic/CuTiEhOnEy2

Cinderella In Disguise
www.winglin.net/fanfic/CuTiEhOnEy3

Devil In The Darkness
www.winglin.net/fanfic/CuTiEhOnEy4

A Twist In Fate
www.winglin.net/fanfic/CuTiEhOnEy5

OMG~ Also check out "That Kid Is Mine??" by babyros02 (www.winglin.net/fanfic/babyros02). :D.

... Hmm... My next story is probably gonna be CuTiEhOnEy6 and etc. :D.... Anyways, WHOOOTs~!!!
And to my lovely readers, I'll TRYYYY to update ASAP, kks??

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment